With this PPO product, you get hospital, medical and prescription drug coverage, plus extra benefits, all in one plan. Blue Medicare Advantage Essential has a $0 monthly premium and a combined in-network and out-of-network maximum out-of-pocket limit of $4,000. This means that if you get sick or need a high cost procedure, your copays are capped once you pay the $4,000. This plan includes a $500 deductible and offers great flexibility and freedom.
You won't need to choose a Primary Care Physician (PCP) or get a referral to see a specialist. By seeing preferred providers, you'll make the most of your benefits, but you also have the freedom to go out-of-network for care at a higher rate.
To join, you must be entitled to Medicare Part A, be enrolled in Medicare Part B, and live in our service area. The Blue KC service area includes these counties in Kansas: Johnson and Wyandotte. And these counties in Missouri: Buchanan, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Jackson, Lafayette, Platte and Ray.
- $0 monthly premium
- Low $4,000 annual out-of-pocket maximum for covered Medicare Part A and B medical costs
- Part D prescription drug coverage
- $1,000 yearly dental benefit limit
- $300 annual eyewear benefit maximum
- Routine hearing exams and hearing aid coverage
- Monthly $25 over-the-counter items allowance
- SilverSneakers® fitness membership at no additional cost
- 24-hour Nurseline
- Non-emergency medical transportation
4-Star PPO plan options
We’re proud to announce that our PPO plans earned a 4 out of 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). So, when it comes to quality and performance, Blue KC really shines.More Info